Thursday, June 28, 2007

Photos by The Man

I had intended to post a few photos of our new hometown and our apartment before and after we filled it with our things....but as a result of living partially dependant upon tempermental electronic technology, I may have lost the digital photos. (At least until I learn where to get the film roll in the other camera developed.)


You'll have to content yourself for the time being with a few photos that The Man took while enroute to do some field work. (He's getting all the fun with his new job!) We're guessing the bird is just an oddly coloured bald eagle but if any of you ornithology types out there have a better suggestion, let us know.

Enjoy!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures...I especially love the one you have used as your id.

Love you... the owner of the big hairy cat

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Walnut denizen (?)!
I can't take credit for any of the photos. TM took 'em all.
The id photo isn't an arctic picture but I thought it's location was sufficiently north (of most of you) and fitted thematically, besides just being plain fun.

WomanNorth said...

..er, I clearly meant "its location"
Darn apostrophe button likes to get uppidy sometimes..